How can I help?
Project Numbat believes giving a Giant Numbat a home in Williams will raise much needed awareness and has committed $5,000 to get the fundraising started.
We would like your help to fundraise for the outstanding amount and we want to work in partnership with the Williams community and other interested parties to achieve this.
If you would like to help us give this Numbat a home, you can help by:
· Telling your friends and family about the project and getting them involved.
· Becoming a Community Fundraising Champion and share your fundraising ideas with us, so we can make it happen.
· Consider donating, becoming a corporate sponsor or have a tin in your shop to collect donations.
· Let our cuddly mascot Nurla attend your event while we fundraise by selling Numbat merchandise.
· Host an event or celebration; birthday, anniversary, bingo, quiz, raffle, BBQ, dinner or cocktail party, theatre night and collect donations from your guests.
· Create a challenge such as a hike or bike ride and seek sponsorship.
· Subscribe to our Williams Community Numbat newsletter so we can you keep you updated.
For queries and to subscribe to our newsletter: email@example.com
Or contact Tamara, President of Project Numbat, on (08) 9293 2654.
Donations can be made be visiting our MyCause fundraising webpage or by direct transfer to Project Numbat Incorporated: BSB 036-065, Account 399942.
Please reference your name and if you want a receipt, send us an email with your details.
Project Numbat has set up this account specifically for the ‘Williams Community Numbat’ project.
Funds raised as of: 14 May 2016
Project Numbat contribution: $5,000
Williams Expo sales and donations: $165